Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day Sixty-One: Who You Gonna Call


I had a small incident with a deer on the way to work this morning, which necessitated a trip to the dealer to see about getting my fender repaired, which led me to the Ghost Busters hearse.  I've seen this vehicle around town a couple of times over the years, but there it was, sitting right outside the bodyshop at the car dealerr.  I grabbed the camera and started shooting. 

Yucky gray day and the light is flat and boring.  But some things just stand for themselves and I think the Ghost Busters hearse is one of those things.  The top photo is not my favorite of the series, but it's the one that gives the clearest picture of the vehicle and I needed that so I could name this post "Who You Gonna
Call." 

Here are a few of the others:








And one of the minor damage done to my car:




While the Ghost Busters hearse was a great find on a gray day when I really had no idea what to shoot, would have sooner avoided the deer, missed the hearse, and took a picture of one of the dogs.  Til tomorrow....


Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment