Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Seventy: Morning Fog


The fog on my way to work this morning was thick.  Visibility was short, and my recent deer encounter had me white knuckling much of the way in.  As I came down to the last traffic light I pass on the way in, the way the red light, car headlights, and the lights of the building all bled into the fog led me to sit through a light cycle and grab this photo. 

I did take a few others today...but this one, before dawn, is the one that I like best. 

Been a long and busy day and still more to attend to this evening so keeping things short.  Do need to add however a Happy Birthday wish to Mike Miller (who some of you readers know).  And also just a shout out to Schaulis...hope you make it out (down)  in June.

Til tomorrow...


Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment