Monday, March 1, 2010

Day Sixty: March 1st and winter is hanging on


It's March 1st and winter is still well entrenched here in Durham, NC.  We are expecting a wintry mix again tomorrow.  But things are looking up for the coming weekend with temps in the low 60s.  Excellent.  Parts of my shoot this Saturday is expected to be outside and if the weather is delivered as advertised, we'll all be styling.  Of course if it's colder than expected it's really the models who will suffer the cold.  Behind the camaera, I can wear whatever will keep me warm.

It's been an exceedingly long day which began when I left the hosue at 5:30am this morning and didn't get home from my creative meeting for the shoot until 10:30 this evening.  Had just a short time this afternoon between work and meetings to get out and take a few photos.  This one, posted at the club house of a development on Glenwood Ave in Raleigh pretty much sums up where we are weather wise (for tomorrow at least).



Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment