Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day Seventy-Five: Wore my Green a Day Early


I had a number of commitments yesterday-- which barely gave me time to shoot for the project, and no time to post last night.  I love forsythia, and growing up in NJ, they were the first strong sign of spring to me each year.  Here in Durham, NC lots of stuff gets budding and blooming early, and the forsythia, which always was a favorite of mine growing up are now often lost among all the early blooming trees and early spring daffodils that are everywhere now.

I wore this green shirt yesterday (March 16) without thinking about the holiday today (and I'm 1/4 Irish) and left myself with no green to wear today on St. Pat's.  This is getting confusing.  This picture is for yesterday...which was not St. Pat's but was the day I wore green.  Ok...enough babble.  I am having more trouble than usual adjusting to the time change and being more busy than usual to boot is making me punchy and I still have today's post, and two client jobs I need to get out the door. 

Til...well...a little later this evening this time.


Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment