Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Sixty-Five: Heels


Day sixty-five was the day of the big Uvo Designs shoot.  I took over 2400 photos at the shoot yesterday and we got some awesome stuff.  I shot for nearly 9 hours before packing it in yesterday and then had some computer issues when I got home so didn't manage to get this post up til today.  First time I missed a post...but there will be others.  I won't miss a day of taking pictures (which is what the project is about) but there will be days when I won't be able to post a shot. 

I have tons and tons of editing and processing to do today, but wanted to put this up this morning since it's yesterday's shot, and I'll have a post of something shot today later.  This photo of Alisha (our videographer for the day) on her Vespa was the one I knew I was going to use for by picture of the day.  I knew it as soon as I took it.

We had a BLAST yesterday and everyone was just terrific and worked hard to pull off a major production.  Want to thank everyone for all their hard work and help. 


Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment