Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Thirty-Nine: Spring is in the (COLD) air



Today only hit a high in the low 40's and it's still only early February, but signs of the upcoming Spring are all over in Durham now. Trees and early blooming bushes are starting to bud, and flocks of birds are moving through on their way from South to North. I saw birds all over today, on wires, and lawns and, as here, on fence posts.

The sun was pretty directly behind this little fellow as I was driving by the golf course and was in an area where there wasn't any place to park so I just stopped the car in the middle of the road (it's a Southern thing) and took a few quick frames.

While not taken under ideal circumstances, and needing quite a bit of TLC in post processing, I chose this image because it will remind me that today was the day I saw the first signs of Spring.

Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment