Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Forty: Cherub


Today has been a long day.  I was up late (for no reason at all) and have been dragging all day.  And the weather, cold and rainy, wasn't much help.  After work I had a commercial shoot.  And while I might have asked for permission to use one of the photos from this afternoon for today's post, one of the rules I set out for myself was that this was going to be a wholly personal project.  Even with permission, I don't want to use paid work to satisfy the requirement of a photo a day for this blog. 

So, dragging and slightly under inspired, I set up a background and a light and took pictures of a cherub reading a book.  Not much else to say.  Til tomorrow.


Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment