Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day Fifty-Eight: Teething Biscuit


We bought Isaac (5 months) some teething biscuits this week.  He LOVES them.  He likes to grab things and put them in his mouth anyway, and he's teething, so these biscuits are great.  Of course, they make an unholy mess, but he is loving them and he's very cute (and surprisingly coordinated) with them.  I had planned on trying to set up something to take pictures of him this afternoon, but when I got home he was gumming a biscuit and I just grabbed the camera and shot this. 

I like it becuase it's real...it's who he is today and remembering things like this are a part of what this project is about.  It's a snapshot...but he's cute enough (I think) for a snapshot to stand as today's post. 



Please check out my main blog: http://bmcportraits.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment